|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Location:||Western Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000.00 - AU$70000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2020 15:05|
About the Company
My client is a successful, nationally renowned insurance builder with a fantastic name in the industry. They look after small and large insurance claims and are based in the inner West of Sydney. This company is made up of a large close-knit team who genuinely enjoy what they do and have a supportive, fun and inclusive team environment.
About the Role
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for the daily administration and service of insurance claims across NSW, liaising with technicians, clients and updating relevant databases. This position is office based and you will be looking after schools, domestic aand commercial jobs. The successful candidate will be an all-rounder that is very driven and tech savvy.
Why You Want To Work Here
- Fantastic bunch of people who genuinely enjoy the industry and love coming to work every day
- Family oriented workplace with regular team bonding activities
- Large national company
- Many opportunities for progression within the business
- Experience in high volume administration within the construction industry
- Experience in managing various stakeholders
- Knowledge of the insurance industry and construction methodology
- Shows initiative and possesses problem solving abilities
- Demonstrates effective communication both written and verbal
- Remains in control when dealing with difficult situations or changing tasks
If this sounds like you, please submit an up to date copy of your cv to Charlotte by clicking apply now. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's