Project Architect | Large scale projects
|Job Title:||Project Architect | Large scale projects|
|Contact Name:||Clare Thompson|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2019 15:27|
A firm based in both Melbourne and Sydney they have a strong presence across the country as well as internationally. They deliver large-scale / complex projects across multiple typologies - residential, commercial and hospitality and produce intelligent ideas for clients which deliver a fit for purpose and robust product.
You will be leading the delivery of a $250m redevelopment project in a prime spot of Melbourne's CBD.
The momentous project has just been granted town planning and will be heading into construction in 2020 so you will be partnering with the tier 1 developer during the most exciting stage of the life cycle. You will be responsible for Managing and maintaining client relationship and leading the team and working closely with the Associates & Partners
This is an ongoing opportunity as our client has no shortage of projects in the future pipeline
Skills to Success
- Strong skills and interest in leading the technical delivery of large / complex project
- Advanced Revit (must be on the tools)
- Minimum 6 years local experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Ability to mentor junior staff and work collaboratively
- Full support of senior staff in the firm
- Opportunity to work on area changing projects
You must have working rights in Australia.
If you meet the listed requirements, please contact Clare Thompson on 0404 829 535