Project Architect | Large scale projects
|Job Title:||Project Architect | Large scale projects|
|Contact Name:||Clare Thompson|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 15:56|
A reputable practice who have a strong presence across the country as well as internationally. They deliver large-scale / complex projects across multiple typologies - residential, commercial and hospitality and produce intelligent ideas for clients which deliver a fit for purpose and robust product.
You will be leading the delivery of a $250m redevelopment project in a prime spot of Melbourne's CBD.
The momentous project has just been granted town planning and will be heading into construction in 2020 so you will be partnering with the tier 1 developer during the most exciting stage of the life cycle. You will be responsible for managing and maintaining client relationships, leading the team and working closely with the Associates & Partners.
This is an ongoing opportunity as our client has no shortage of projects in the future pipeline
Skills to Success
- Strong skills and interest in leading the technical delivery of large / complex project
- Advanced Revit (must be on the tools)
- Minimum 6 years local experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Ability to mentor junior staff and work collaboratively
- Full support of senior staff
- Opportunity to work on area changing projects
- Clear career path
- A big emphasise on a positive culture
- Attractive salary package
You must have working rights in Australia.
If you meet the listed requirements, please contact Clare Thompson on 0404 829 535
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's