|Job title:||Project Administrator|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$60000 - AU$70000 per annum + super|
|Contact name:||Siobhan Dizon|
My client is a well-respected Building Surveyor firm that delivers small to large scale projects for clients throughout Victoria's commercial and residential industries. Due to their consistent and sustained growth, they are looking for a Project Administrator to join their friendly, easy-going team and contribute to their success.
- Located just Southeast of the CBD, close to shops, cafes, and public transport
- Brand new, modern offices being built in St Kilda - only a few short months wait!
- Social team events and corporate massages on the house
- A paid day off on your birthday
- Support and training provided
Acting as a right hand to the Director/Building Surveyor you will play an integral role in providing project-related support. No two days are the same in this role which makes your job interesting and diverse. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Project workflow management
- Authority applications and approvals
- Scheduling inspections
- Manage phone and email correspondence
- Prepare and follow up fee proposals
- Provide direct project related administrative support
To be considered
- Experience in a similar administration role within construction/building, property or similar is highly regarded
- You have the gift of the gab and enjoy liaising with stakeholders
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy variety in your day
- You are proactive in your approach to your work and think ahead
- Desire to learn and grow within the building surveying space
- Must have permanent residency
How to apply
If this sounds like your next career step, please send your CV to Siobhan by clicking 'Apply for this job'.
Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.