Production Estimator - Townhouse Builder | North West
|Job Title:||Production Estimator - Townhouse Builder | North West|
|Location:||Keilor Park, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum + Super (depending on experience)|
|Contact Name:||Barry O'Donovan|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2021 17:00|
About the Business
Our client is a successful builder in the Victorian residential market. They specialise in medium density projects and offer extensive variety in their product, making it a dynamic and stimulating environment to work in. Due to ongoing, stable and predicted growth, they are looking for an experienced Production Estimator to join the team.
About the Role
Working within a collaborative and supportive team, your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Producing accurate bill of quantities
- Issuing purchase orders to suppliers and contractors
- Applying cost reduction strategies
- Providing support to site supervisors
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Handling variations to building contracts
Why You Want to Work Here
This is a company that promote an inclusive and team culture where you will be supported and valued. You will be working alongside an inspiring team of people who are passionate about what they do. This company has strong financial backing and is in a fantastic position in the Melbourne market, with numerous large projects in the pipeline.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a generous salary, work for an industry leader and be part of a supportive team environment. Working under an inspiring leadership team, your hard work will be recognised and rewarded.
To be Considered
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Production Estimator with a medium density/ townhouse builder in VIC
- Proven capability to complete take-offs and prepare tender documentation
- Highly organised and able to meet tight deadlines
- Thorough work ethic and a knack for multitasking
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Must have permanent work rights
- A self starter and have a genuine passion to help and work within a team
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for, please send Barry an up to date copy of your CV by clicking 'apply now'. Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's