Principal Drainage/Water Engineer | Multidisciplinary Projects
|Job Title:||Principal Drainage/Water Engineer | Multidisciplinary Projects|
|Contact Name:||Naziah Rana|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2021 14:45|
This organisation is a global tier one engineering design consultancy with an outstanding reputation for delivering on the largest and most complex projects. They invest millions annually in their team's development and continued training and are one of the most desired consultancies to work with in the industry. This is an opportunity to lead packages on a diverse range of projects.
Your New Role
- Providing leadership, supervision on the analysis and design of stormwater drainage and flood management infrastructure in the water, transport and urban development space.
- Leading and supporting business development activities, including client liaison and proposal preparation.
- Mentorship of junior staff and the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic major project environment.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Established career working on complex water/drainage design of medium to large projects
- Strong client relationships and the ability to work with multidisciplinary teams to achieve outcomes
- Proficiency hydrologic and hydraulic modelling software packages (e.g. DRAINS, WBNM, RAFTS, HEC-RAS and TUFLOW), as well as GIS, 12d and CAD software's.
What You'll Get in Return
- Opportunity to work on iconic major civil, transport and urban development projects that will enrich your career.
- Flexible work conditions, (e.g. working from home, flexible hours, job share options) and employee well- being program, including health insurance, vaccinations, etc.
- Professional development and study assistance, as well as clear career progression.
If you meet the requirements of this role and are interested in applying, please click "apply now" or contact Naziah Rana directly on 0492 188 301 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum
Senior Civil Engineer
Senior Hydraulic Engineer
SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$100000 - AU$130000 per annum
Civil Drafter - Microstation
AU$70000 - AU$90000 per annum
AU$130000 - AU$160000 per annum