Plumber - Maintenance
|Job Title:||Plumber - Maintenance|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Louis Thomas|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2020 14:32|
About The Role....
Commericial & Residential maintenance plumbing postion for the right candidate who is looking to take on responsibility.
Predominantly based in the eastern suburbs our client services an extensive portfolio of commercial sites including office blocks, council buildings and midrise apartments.
Daily duties include commercial maintenance plumbing (toilet & tap services or replacements, hot water system repairs and installations, leak investigations & blocked drains) You must be able to work independently & apart of a small team.
Providing excellent communication skills between customers, suppliers and employees.
What are the job requirements?
- Qualified Plumber
- VBA Registration
- WHS General Induction for the Construction Industry (White Card)
- Drivers licence
- Must have recent experience in maintenance plumbing
- Ability to work independently
- Supply own hand / power tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have phone with email access
- Must be willing to work OT ( Generous Rates Included )
What's in the role for YOU!?:
- Company Vehicle
- Company Credit Card
- Competitive hourly rate & overtime rates apply
- On-call Allowances
- Monthly phone allowance
How will you apply?
Ideally clicking apply and sending through your CV covering your relevant plumbing experience or txting me on 0426075618
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's