|Job title:||Plumber - Maintenance|
|Salary||AU$80000 - AU$115000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Louis Thomas|
About the role:
Our client has a residential maintenance plumbing position for the right candidate who is looking to take on responsibility.
Predominantly based in the Metro Area our client services an residential estates and has an excellent system for scheduling and organizing jobs/materials.
Daily duties include maintenance plumbing (toilet & tap services or replacements, hot water system repairs and installations, leak investigations & blocked drains) You must be able to work independently & apart of a small team.
Providing excellent communication skills between customers, suppliers and employees.
What are the job requirements?
- Qualified Plumber
- VBA Registration
- WHS General Induction for the Construction Industry (White Card)
- Drivers licence
- Must have recent experience in maintenance plumbing
- Ability to work independently
- Supply own hand / power tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have phone with email access
- Must be willing to work OT ( Generous Rates Included )
What's in the role for YOU!?:
- Company Vehicle
- Local Jobs to your location.
- Job Security - never lose work again during a COVID-19 lock down.
- Excellent Salary - with incentives.
- Company Credit Card
- Competitive hourly rate & overtime rates apply
- On-call Allowances
- Monthly phone allowance
How will you apply?
Ideally clicking apply and sending through your CV covering your relevant plumbing experience with 1 or 2 trade references.