Plumber - Maintenance
|Job Title:||Plumber - Maintenance|
|Contact Name:||Louis Thomas|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2021 14:25|
A Unique Temp to Perm opportunity to get in with one of Melbourne's most reputable maintenance plumbing companies . They have a friendly team of 35+ Staff members and based predominantly out of East & South Eastern suburbs.
With existing client relationships built up with the last 30 years in business this company has secure and ongoing work with excellent streamline processes in place for all their tradespeople.
What's on offer?
- Work Vehicle
- Mobile phone and iPad
- Excellent working conditions
- An attractive salary with bonuses and incentives
- Training opportunities
- Secure long term employment
What do you need?
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a qualified maintenance plumber.
- You will need to be well presented and polite
- Have excellent customer service skills
- To be enthusiastic and self-motivated
- To be punctual and take pride in your work
- Have an Australian Drivers Licence and be an Australian Resident
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Experience in maintenance plumbing
- Be able to run your own jobs without supervision as a tradesman
- Tradesman that understands and is familiar with fixed price book jobs
What does the role involve?
- Preventative/breakdown maintenance.
- Residential and Body Corporate maintenance
- Blocked drains and CCTV work.
- General plumbing maintenance
- All aspects of Pipe Relining work
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's