Plumber - Heat Pump Changeovers
|Job Title:||Plumber - Heat Pump Changeovers|
|Contact Name:||Louis Thomas|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2021 14:41|
Fetch are seeking experienced plumbers (maintenance skills preferable) with a positive attitude to work along side our client that specialise on energy saving product installation.
A large component of this position will be working in certain areas to replace water heat pumps
The Area's will be typically be in a rural setting - Warragul, Lang Lang, Phillip Island
About the Company:
- Work in Rural areas to provide any saving solutions to clients.
- Operating for 14+ Years
- Offer excellent pay and consistent pipeline of work ( Government rebate scheme )
- Family orientated business.
What we're looking for:
- Licenced Plumbers - VBA Registered
- Willing to Travel 100km+ Per Day ( Visiting 2 to 3 houses a day )
- Reliable, honest and professional.
- Willing to work 40+ Hours a week.
- Ideally based within the South-East region
- Have your own hand and battery tools
- Willingness to undergo a current Police check.
- Full Australian work rights with a full Australian driver's license
What's in it for you:
- A variety of work and locations in South East Melbourne through to Gippsland.
- Ongoing work - with minimum 40-50 hour weeks.
- You will be rewarded with an attractive rate
- Support and on-going 'on-the-job' training.
- Great job security. ( government scheme )
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's