Plumber - CIVIL
|Job Title:||Plumber - CIVIL|
|Salary:||+ Average 8 OT hours a week + Company Car.|
|Contact Name:||Louis Thomas|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2021 16:07|
Civil contractor requires plumber for a permanent, work South East Melbourne, Cranbourne through to Beaconsfield.
This is unique permanent opening with a family run tier 2 civil contractor.
Successful candidates will need to be reliable, punctual and enjoy being part of a high performing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience on challenging and specialized works on subdivision infrastructure projects.
Whats on Offer?
- Company Vehicle
- $38-$40 per hour - Salary - - OVER TIME OFFERED ( Avg 50 hr weeks )
- Excellent friendly and supportive work environment
- All SOUTH EAST MELBOURNE - locations
Minimum requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 2 years civil construction experience required
- Pipelaying experience
- Experience working on water and sewer mains DN100 and above
- Ability to read plans and shoot levels
- Working within a team
- Sound working knowledge of HS&E requirements and implementing of same
- Competencies in any or all of DICL, MSCL and HDPE pipe installation
- Experience working on sub-divisional sewer
- Excavator Operators ticket
- Dogman ticket
Fetch Recruitment have partnered with over 200+ Civil and Drainage subcontractors and deliver permanent and temporary placements.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's