Plumber - Boiler Changeovers
|Job Title:||Plumber - Boiler Changeovers|
|Contact Name:||Louis Thomas|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2020 16:27|
We are seeking experienced & licenced plumbers (maintenance skills preferable) with a positive attitude to work along side our client that specialise on energy saving product installation.
A large component of this position will be working in certain areas to replace water heating systems.
The Area's will be typically be in a rural setting out from hubs such as Shepparton,Echuca, Bendigo.
About the Company:
- Work in Metropolitan and Rural areas to provide any saving solutions to clients.
- Operating for 14+ Years
- Offer excellent pay and consistent pipeline of work ( Government rebate scheme )
- Family orientated business.
What we're looking for:
- Licenced Plumbers - VBA Registration
- Willing to travel 100+ Km a day ( across 3 to 4 sites )
- Able to provide a compliance certificate for each job
- Reliable, honest and professional.
- Willing to work 40 - 50 Hours a Week ( With $$ Benefits )
- Ideally based within Shepparton, Echuca or Bendigo
- Have your own hand and battery tools
- Willingness to undergo a current Police check.
- Full Australian work rights with a full Australian driver's license
What's in it for you:
- A variety of work and locations in North East Victoria.
- Ongoing work - with minimum 40-50 hour weeks.
- You will be rewarded with an attractive rate
- Support and on-going 'on-the-job' training.
- Great job security. ( government scheme )
If this role is for you, please txt Louis on - 0426075618 for more info or click ' click apply now ' to send a CV through.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's