|Salary||AU$90000 - AU$105000 per annum + + Company Car + Phone + OT Bonuses|
|Contact name:||Jack Bartlett|
About the role:
Our client has a residential maintenance plumbing position for the right candidate who is looking to take on responsibility.
Working in the S/E of Melbourne on residential housing with many perks in the company to allow enjoyable work-life balance.
Daily duties include maintenance plumbing (toilet & tap services or replacements, hot water system repairs and installations, leak investigations & blocked drains) You must be able to work independently & apart of a small team.
Providing excellent communication skills between customers, suppliers, and employees.
- Qualified Plumber
- VBA Registration
- WHS General Induction for the Construction Industry (White Card)
- Drivers licence
- Must have recent experience in maintenance plumbing
- Supply own hand / power tools
- Must be willing to work OT (Generous Rates Included)
- Leak detection and Investigation
- Roof work
- Burst pipes
- Hot water tank changeovers
- Backflow prevention
- Company Vehicle
- $90-100k+ Salary
- Local Jobs to your location.
- Job Security - never lose work again during a COVID-19 lock down.
- Excellent Salary - with incentives.
- Quarterly events with bar tab.
- Company Credit Card
- Competitive hourly rate & overtime rates apply
- Monthly phone allowance
How will you apply?
Ideally clicking apply and sending through your CV covering your relevant plumbing experience with 1 or 2 trade references. Or Call Jack - 0499 059 240