|Salary||AU$48.00 - AU$52.00 per annum + OT Bonuses + Travel Allowance|
|Contact name:||Jack Bartlett|
About the role:
Large well-known plumbing company based in Melbourne's East. Looking for plumbers that has experience on commercial projects.
We are also needing trade assistants, qualifications are not needed other than a Covid vaccination and White card. Pay will vary depending on experience.
Working with a company focusing on work culture and communication between employees. Having a supportive and educational team will ensure everyone feels included and there are opportunities to become full-time within the business.
- Collingwood - 12+ weeks - Multi-story apartments
- Melton - 8+ weeks - School
- Dandednong - 12+ weeks - Retail
- St Kilda - 14+ weeks - Multi-story apartments
- Rough in & fit off - Hot and Cold-Water Lines.
- Rough in & fit off - Gas Lines
- Sewer lines
- Suspended stack work for sewers
- Fitting off basins & toilets, showers.
- Helping qualified plumbers
- Competitive hourly rate & overtime rates apply
- 40+ Hours OT rates
- Weekly pay + Travel
- Ongoing work with apprenticeship opportunities.
- Clean Work & Organised Sites
- Multiple sites and flexibility in location
How will you apply?
Ideally clicking apply and sending through your CV covering your relevant plumbing experience with 1 or 2 trade references. Or Call Jack - 0499 059 240