|Job Title:||Plant Operator|
|Salary:||AU$35 - AU$40 per hour + penalties + travel + meal + super|
|Contact Name:||Phil Underdown|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2021 11:33|
- 2 year project starting 2021
- 50 - 60 hours per week. Mon - Sat
- Multiple positions available - Roller, Loader, Excavator, Moxy & more.
About the business
Our client has an extensive portfolio of work and a current project value exceeding $200 million. After winning the next stage of a major infrastructure project they will be commencing work soon and require a number of skilled plant operators to assist with the work. The project will run for a minimum of 2 years and they are looking to build a solid team to ensure quality of work remains high.
About the role
- Operating machines - Loader, Moxy & Roller, Excavator & more.
- Working with and assisting multiple trades and sub-contractors
- Flexible work - 10 - 12 hour days and weekend work
- Experience working with different materials and conditions
Skills and experience
- Strong background in plant operation
- Australian Driver's license and own transport
- White Card & relevant plant tickets
- Experience on subdivision and road projects
- Team player who can work well with others
- Eye for detail and pride in work
- OHS focussed
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please click "apply now" to forward a copy of your resume to Phil. Due to the large number of applicant only successful candidates will be contacted.