|Job title:||Plant Operator|
|Salary||AU$40 - AU$50 per hour + + SUPER + OVERTIME|
|Contact name:||Leo Clatworthy|
- $35-$50 PH + Super + Penalties
- Temp-Perm Opportunity
- Immediate Start - On Going Work
Fantastic opportunity to work with an industry leader in the crushing, landfill & asphalt. The client has multiple projects in TYLDEN, SUNBURY, CRAIGIEBURN, BAYSWATER, LEONGATHA, BUCHAN, LARA, WERRIBEE, WOLLERT + More - accommodation can also be provided if you're not living in the area.
Any experience with quarries, bulk earthworks or landfill works will be advantageous. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working on Excavators, Loaders, Moxys, Scrapers, Dozers or Dump truck.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to work with leading mobile crushing company, asphalt & landfill experts
- Upskill with onsite training, working with industry leaders
- Opportunity to gain more machine tickets - Roller, Loader, Skid, Moxy, Excavator
- Consistent 50-hour work weeks + OVERTIME
- 2 x Pay Runs Per Week
- Market Leading pay rates + $500 BONUS AFTER 6 MONTHS WORKING WITH FETCH
- Genuine Growth Opportunities = PROMOTIONS TO MACHINES & LEADING HANDS
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY DUTIES:
- Operating machines such as Excavator, Loader, Moxy, Dump Truck, Scraper, Dozer
- Bulk earthworks including loading trucks, stockpiling, sales loading, crushing rock
- Working alongside supervisors to hit quotas
- Keeping machines clean and maintained
- Experience preferred but NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED onsite training given
- Learn on the job with industry experts who will teach you the most effective ways to work within crushing, landfill & asphalt
- License + Own Transport - Some of our projects are hard to reach so we require you to have reliable transport to get to site
- White card
- Vaccination Proof (2 x vax)
This is a TEMP TO PERM opportunity (reviewed at 3 and 6 months), increasing pay rates once set milestones are achieved. This is an ongoing position where you will be working 10 hour days, 5/6 days per week.
Please reply via email to confirm interest and contact Leo on 0420 958 825 to discuss further.