|Job title:||Pipe Layer|
|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||TRAVEL + OVERTIME + SUPER|
|Contact name:||Leo Clatworthy|
Due to expansion within the business and winning projects across the Western corridors, our client is seeking experienced and accredited Storm Water Pipe Layers for an immediate start.
You will be working on a large Sub-division Project with no end date and the opportunity to go permanent once agreed hours have been completed (and all parties are happy).
They predominantly focus on Subdivisions, Bulkearthworks & Wetlands Projects in the West & North Suburbs.
- 12 Months Experience on Civil Projects
- Experience working in depths up to 3m
- Experience setting levels, trenching, shielding, reading plans, offsets
- Storm Water Pipe Laying Experience Essential
- Temp to Perm Opportunity for Right Candidate
- Training & Development in to Leading Hand Position
- Two Weekly Pay Runs
- Overtime Available
- Lay Stormwater Pipes
- Read & Interpret Plans
- Pre Cast Pits
This opportunity is on a labour hire basis, however there are multiple contracts to be completed. Usually 3-6 months casual with the opportunity to go perm (if desirable).
If you are interested in working for this growing company please click 'apply now' to send through your resume or call Leo on 0420 958 825 for more info.