|Job title:||Pipe Layer|
|Salary||AU$30 - AU$40 per hour + SUPER + TRAVEL + OVERTIME|
|Contact name:||Leo Clatworthy|
Full Job Description
Our client is a leading Civil company, covering Subdivisions, Wetland & Green Field Developments and Bulk Earthworks. They focus on mid-large-scale projects and are currently one of the most desirable Civil companies to work with.
- 12 Months Experience on Civil Projects
- Ability to Set Levels & Lasers
- Experience with Gradients
- Ability to work unsupervised
- 2 x Pay Runs Per Week
- Opportunity to Progress into Lead-Hand Position
- Multiple Projects with Client
- Temp-Perm Opportunity
- Leading Pay Rates
- Install Sewer Pipes
- Set Laser Levels
- Read & Interpret Plans
- Trenching & Digging
- Working with PVC & Concrete pipes
The client require experienced Sewer Pipelayers to work on an ongoing casual basis. Usually 3-6 months casual with the opportunity to go perm (if desirable).
If you are interested in this position then please contact Leo on 0420 958 825.