|Job Title:||Pipe Layer|
|Salary:||AU$30 - AU$40 per hour + SUPER + TRAVEL + OVERTIME|
|Contact Name:||Leo Clatworthy|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2020 16:04|
Full Job Description
Our client is a leading Civil company, covering Subdivisions, Wetland & Green Field Developments and Bulk Earthworks. They focus on mid-large-scale projects and are currently one of the most desirable Civil companies to work with.
- 12 Months Experience on Civil Projects
- Ability to Set Levels & Lasers
- Experience with Gradients
- Ability to work unsupervised
- 2 x Pay Runs Per Week
- Opportunity to Progress into Lead-Hand Position
- Multiple Projects with Client
- Temp-Perm Opportunity
- Leading Pay Rates
- Install Sewer Pipes
- Set Laser Levels
- Read & Interpret Plans
- Trenching & Digging
- Working with PVC & Concrete pipes
The client require experienced Sewer Pipelayers to work on an ongoing casual basis. Usually 3-6 months casual with the opportunity to go perm (if desirable).
If you are interested in this position then please contact Leo on 0420 958 825.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's