|Job Title:||Pipe Layer|
|Salary:||AU$35 - AU$45 per hour + TRAVEL + SUPER + OVERTIME|
|Contact Name:||Leo Clatworthy|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2020 09:19|
Due to expansion within the business and winning projects across the Northern corridors, our client is seeking experienced and accredited Sewer Pipe Layers for an immediate.
You will be working on a large Sub-division Project scheduled to run into 2021 with the opportunity to go permanent once agreed hours have been completed (and all parties are happy).
They predominantly focus on Subdivisions, Bulkearthworks & Wetlands Projects and are one of the most well respected civil companies in Victoria.
- 12 Months Experience on Civil Projects
- Experience working in depths up to 6m
- Experience setting levels, trenching, shielding, reading plans, offsets
- Sewer Pipe Laying Experience Essential
- Temp to Perm Opportunity for Right Candidate
- Training & Development in to Leading Hand Position
- Two Weekly Pay Runs
- Overtime Available
- Lay Sewer Pipes
- Read & Interpret Plans
- Set Levels and Gradients
- Work Unsupervised
This opportunity is on a labour hire basis, however there are multiple contracts to be completed. Usually 3-6 months casual with the opportunity to go perm (if desirable).
If you are interested in working for this growing company please click 'apply now' to send through your resume or call Leo on 0420 958 825 for more info.