|Job title:||Permits Officer|
|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum + super|
|Contact name:||Siobhan Dizon|
Residential volume builder has experienced continuous, stable growth for over 20 years and has built a fantastic reputation in the Melbourne residential market. They have successfully specialised in the Medium Density Space and are now recognised as a market leader in this area.
Located Northwest of the CBD, your new office boasts easy-going offices with over 100 people in the company. They have created a fun team environment with a focus on support and collaboration across the team.
Reporting to a supportive Operations Manager and knowledgeable Team Leader, you will be responsible for every facet of the Permits Officer role. As a Permits Officer, you will have a strong understanding of all facets relating to building permits, these include but are not limited to:
- Applying dispensations.
- Preparing and collating information for permits.
- Order engineering and energy ratings.
- Managing a large portfolio of 80 clients.
- Liaise with external stakeholders.
- Weekly reporting and updating to extended company arm.
- Developer approvals.
Why you want to work HERE
- Beautiful home designs that you can be proud to represent.
- Friendly company culture with a supportive, collaborative, and helpful team.
- Monthly team huddle with food and drinks.
- Charity fundraising to give back to the community.
- MUST HAVE 2+ years experience in a Permits Coordinator role within Residential Construction.
- Must be highly organised with excellent time management skills.
- Display a strong work ethic, ability to work autonomously and liaise with stakeholders.
- Proactive with a positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong compliance mentality and ability to be firm in your role.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- MUST HAVE permanent residence.
If this opportunity sounds like your next career step, please send your CV to Siobhan by clicking 'Apply for this job'.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.