|Job title:||Permits Administrator|
|Salary||AU$70000 - AU$75000 per annum + super|
|Contact name:||Siobhan Dizon|
If you're looking to work for a builder who doesn't see you as just a number, this boutique volume builder is for you! Fast-growing volume builder based in Melbourne's Northwest. This company has been moving from strength to strength, continuously achieving company goals. With inspiring, loyal, and caring Directors and fun, friendly staff members this company culture is one you want to be a part of! Offering lots of room for progression as they promote within and genuinely want to see their staff succeed.
- Work from their modern head office with plenty of free onsite parking and café next door for your daily coffee fix!
- Easy-going, supportive, and friendly team who enjoy a laugh
- Stunning, modern homes that you can be proud to put your name to
- Be a part of a rapidly growing company where you are recognised and awarded growth opportunities
- Friday drinks and lunches with the team
- Fun awards and events nights
- Little to no customer service involved
As a Permits Administrator, you will provide support to the department and liaise closely with council and internal stakeholders to deliver on workflow milestones. This is an administrative role with no customer facing duties. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Deliver technical requests as received from the customer service team, including but not limited to Soil/Survey, PSI, Energy Assessment, Engineering, Developer Approval and Building Permit
- Accurately forecast Workflow milestone dates for delivery
- Liaise with internal and external departments to successfully deliver on project outcomes. You will work closely with the sales and onsite teams
- Co-operate with other staff and departments to ensure that the workflow is carried out
- Collate weekly reports and contribute to weekly meetings
To be considered
- Preferably 1-2 years' experience in a Permits role in Residential Construction
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced, volume administration role
- Strong administrative and multitasking skills are a must
- Ability to confidently follow-up on documentation and liaise with stakeholders
- Must have permanent working rights
How to apply
If this opportunity sounds like your next big thing, please send your CV to Siobhan by clicking 'Apply'.
Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.