Overhead Wire Engineer (OHW)
|Job Title:||Overhead Wire Engineer (OHW)|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$130000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Bernie Guthie|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2021 16:36|
This a phenomenal opportunity to join a thriving tier 1 consultancy who are positioned to design and deliver some of Victoria's most exciting projects. Currently working across several RPV projects at tender and delivery stage coupled with several advisory projects for Inland Rail & VicTrack - this business will truly offer a plethora of diversity.
There will be emphasis on the development and delivery of multidisciplinary projects in all rail-based technologies. You will be involved in the design and delivery of overhead wiring packages whilst working in large, complex, multi-faceted teams
We're extremely keen to speak to any candidates who boast the following:
- Electrical Engineering degree (or similar)
- 5+ years of experience working within rail electrification and overhead wiring design.
- 25 kV AC OLE / OHW design
- OLE layout plan design, bonding layouts, cross-section and switching cross-section design
- Preparation of isolation diagrams
- Understanding of interfaces with other rail systems such as traction power, signalling, track and civil structures.
- Proficiency in Autocad/ Microstation is essential
If this opportunity resonates with you then please apply online. For more information, please call Bernie on 0437 718 514
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's