Operations Manager | Structural Delivery
|Job Title:||Operations Manager | Structural Delivery|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2020 16:27|
With a recognised structural portfolio within civil our client's product range expands from mining, bridges, roads, weirs and tank construction throughout Melbourne.
Specialist designs with reinforced concrete / formwork priding themselves as a market leader in concrete packages with a project delivery up to $200 Million, works are not expected to slow down anytime soon.
Are you ready to step your career into the next chapter working with the General Manager & Director? This role is suitable for a professional looking to step into an Operations role.
Responsibilities of the role include;
- Overseeing and coordinating numerous structural projects throughout Melbourne from reinforced concrete packages to temporary bridging
- Ensuring a safe and efficient customer focused operation through leadership of the direct reports and broader operational team.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to fully research/resolve and deliver on improvement opportunities
- Lead, motivate, assist and performance manage operational team members towards best practice
Oversee project delivery, including;
- Oversee of team mobilisation including structures, securing budgets and resourcing
- Development of baseline project dimensions and detail which include budget, scope & scheduling for sufficient delivery
- Preparing management and client status reports in accordance with business requirements
- Ensure safety is a constant focus within all projects and every action is taken with safety at the forefront of each day
To be successful in this role, you must have;
- Ability to find & price concrete structures packages over $10 Million
- Skills will include pricing work off first principles, contract administration assist with design & delivery of temp works
- Run & Manage jobs if required with broad project experience across small changes, medium and large projects with real deliverables
- Established relationships within Tier 1 & 2 structural space
- Work with an industry leader on Melbourne's large-scale projects from an operations perspective
- Reporting to the director & General Manager, you will be offered an attractive salary of up to $250,000 + generous bonus /incentive plan
- Option based on performance to gain profit share or equity in the medium term
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly with an updated CV outlining current projects, value of structures package or yard delivery include a brief outline of your responsibilities.
Consideration for these roles will be given to applicants that are able to demonstrate the relevant background and experience outlined above.
Please apply below or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491267577 CVs sent direct
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager | Structural Steel | Residential & Commercial
AU$130000 - AU$150000 per annum + Vehicle
Estimator | Concrete & Structures
AU$70.00 - AU$80.00 per annum + Superannuation
Project Engineer | Civil Structures
Roxburgh Park, Victoria
AU$80000 - AU$95000 per annum + Superannuation