|Job Title:||Onsite Coordinator|
|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$55000 - AU$65000 per annum + super|
|Contact Name:||Siobhan Dizon|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2021 10:49|
Fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing volume builder based in Melbourne's Northwest. This company has been moving from strength to strength, continuously achieving company goals. With inspiring, loyal, and caring Directors this company culture is one you want to be a part of!
The new company offers lots of room for progression as they promote within. They have already won many new projects this year creating more room for opportunities to join this great company.
- As an Onsite Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing the onsite construction portfolio and handover process.
- Manage all data entry and maintain documentation.
- Process construction claims and inspection reports.
- Managing the installation of onsite gas lines & gas meters, raising building variations & amending relevant paperwork.
- Obtaining onsite certificates and applying for occupancy permits.
- PCI handover duties, managing and preparing settlement packs.
- Ensuring a smooth handover and settlement with clients and agents.
- Liaise with customers and department ensuring providing a smooth settlement and handover experience.
Why you want to work HERE
- Stunning, modern homes that you can be proud to put your name to.
- Loyal, caring, and inspiring Directors and supportive operations team have maintained a very low staff turnover - hard to come by in this market!
- Great incentives and bonuses, be rewarded for your efforts!
- Fantastic culture with functions and Friday drinks (when COVID permits), clear boundaries - they know you have a life outside of work.
- Be a part of a rapidly growing company where you are recognised and awarded growth opportunities.
- Lots of free onsite parking and a Café next door for your daily coffee fix.
- Brand new, elegant, and modern head office - enjoy working in this beautiful space!
- Must have 1+ years' experience in Residential Construction. Preferably in a similar role.
- Strong administrative and multitasking skills are a must.
- Ability to confidently follow-up on documentation and liaise with stakeholders.
- Your goal is to grow within a company and stay on for the journey as they continue achieving.
- MUST have permanent working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's