|Job Title:||OHS Advisor|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Dwayne Kelly|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2021 18:42|
My Client is a leading fit out and refurbishment builder based in the inner suburbs of Melbourne. Due to growth of the business and the project pipeline increasing, my client is seeking a dynamic OH&S to join their team of high achievers!
If you are a forward thinker and can provide management reporting as per business requirements, then please APPLY NOW!
You will need to have;
- 2 years + experience in a similar OH&S role
- Minimum of Certificate III in OHS
- Experience working within commercial construction & or fitout
- Strong administration and communication skills
- Understanding of OH&S procedures and protocols
You will be responsible for;
- Conducting audits and reports for site
- Review and report on incidents and health & safety issues
- Site Inductions
- Safety Walks
- Planning Inductions
- Site Presentation
You will have a forward thinking approach and the thirst to grow with a company, look no further!!!! Please contact Dwayne at or click 'APPLY NOW'