|Job title:||Office Manager|
|Salary||AU$68000 - AU$70000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Georgia Gregor|
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Are you an All-Star Administrator and are ready to take on more responsibility? Or are you an Office Manger looking to move into a large award-winning business? This position will allow you to take ownership of the office space, work hands on with directors and learn the entire operation alongside industry leaders!
- Ability to work with a continuously growing business within the commercial and residential construction space
- Working for an award-winning business that has been around for 65 years
- A business with a huge pipeline of work
- Working alongside industry leaders and learn knowledge and insight
- Internal growth and progression opportunities
- A role where you can take ownership of your position
- Ongoing and paid learning opportunities
- Incredible company culture and close team that rewards success
- Assist with providing direction and supervision of all administration staff including the allocation of tasks to be completed.
- Running the operation of the office.
- Ordering supplies.
- Administrative duties.
- Provide mentoring for other staff in the administration team.
- Complete staff inductions and employee forms for staff commencements.
- Maintenance and management of internal telephone extensions.
- Ensure that correct office procedures and standards are adhered to.
- Management of time sheets, leave forms and correct usage of the office sign out book.
- Maintain Contracts database, contracts register and liaise with external Insurance Broker for contract reviews.
- Ensuring that correct office procedures are followed.
- Provision of Executive Assistant services to the company Directors.
- General office management tasks as required
To Be Considered:
- Previous experience in an administrative position
- Advanced computer skills and be proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) Advanced Excel skills would be advantageous
- Outstanding and proven customer service skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the proven ability to effectively prioritise work schedules
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, as well as autonomously
- Problem solving skills, show initiative and be proactive
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
How to apply:
If this position interests you, then please 'apply now' or call Georgia on 0491 267 577 for a confidential conversation regarding your next career move!