|Job title:||Mechanical / HVAC Estimator|
|Location:||Adelaide, South Australia|
|Salary||AU$90000 - AU$120000 per annum + negotiable based on experience|
|Contact name:||Ollie Ballard|
Mechanical / HVAC Estimator
Location - Adelaide CBD
Are you looking for that next challenge in 2021 and want to step into one of Australia's busiest HVAC contractors?
If so please get in touch, as this highly respected business who have been around for over 30 years successfully delivering in the commercial market are currently looking to expand their footprint in Adelaide.
This opportunity will involve you being fully integrated within a brand new team, taking a lead in the estimating team and making decisions that you can see add clear value. The team has been very successful in a short period of time having already secured a $12m project, but require an experienced head to step in and bring new ideas to the table allowing continued growth within the business.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Commercial input to tighten up processes and bring new ideas to grow the business
- Developing strong client business relationships
- Preparation of tenders
- Assistance in managing a team
- Submission of proposals
- Assessing, measuring and completing take offs from drawings.
- Preparing and submitting of quotations
- Building an understanding of construction practices
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Highly effective at working independently
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly proficient in the use of technology
- Client focused & skill to maintain relationships
- Self-motivated person
- Strong commercial awareness
- Be a key figure in the growth of a brand new office
- Gain experience with a well established but continuously growing Tier 1 contractor
- Work within a successful and proven operational team
- Progression and view for promotion depending on performance
To be considered you'll need
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the Adelaide market at an HVAC contractor
- Ability to communicate to both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong commercial understanding
- Existing relationships with a range of builders
For further information on this position, or to discuss any other openings please apply directly for this role or contact Ollie Ballard on 0447 612 363.