Mechanical Project Manager (HVAC)
|Job Title:||Mechanical Project Manager (HVAC)|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$140000 per annum + + package|
|Contact Name:||Ollie Ballard|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2020 09:53|
Mechanical / HVAC Project Manager
Looking for a fresh start with a well established HVAC contractor? This business have recently secured three new projects and are looking for an switched on and adaptable Project Manager to come in and run them.
This leading mechanical contractor work on a variety of large commercial projects and have a successful estimating and drafting team to be able to support you. With newly secured projects in and around the CBD they are now seeking a Mechanical Project Manager to join their team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensuring that projects are delivered to the correct specifications and required quality / industry standards
- Delivering full design and build projects
- Planning work in a way which ensures that key milestones and completion dates are achieved
- Tender event schedules, design management strategy, project planning and Project Management systems
- Predicting cost to completion
- Financial management
- Dealing with the client day to day in meetings and via written communication
- Client focused & skill to maintain relationships
- Self-motivated person
- Strong commercial ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable and willing to put in the hard yards
ESSENTIAL - Please only apply to this position if you have experience in Australia with a relevant HVAC contractor.
- Gain experience with a leading Mechanical contractor
- Opportunity to challenge yourself with technical projects
- Work closely with a successful operational team
- Progression and view for promotion depending on performance
For further information on this position, or to discuss any other openings please apply directly for this role or contact Ollie Ballard on 0447 612 363.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's