Mechanical Project Manager
|Job Title:||Mechanical Project Manager|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$130000 per annum + super + car (negotiable)|
|Contact Name:||Ollie Ballard|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2021 11:17|
Mechanical Project Manager (HVAC)
There are plenty of reasons why you would want to work for a large Tier 1 contractor, but why would you want to work for a smaller Tier 2 .. is could be due to one of the following;
- Frustration with the amount of paperwork and hoops you have to jump through on larger projects?
- You may want exposure to other areas of a business to allow yourself to become more well rounded?
- You're voice might be falling on deaf ears without a direct line to senior management?
- Progression is stunted due to others that have been with the business for a longer tenure?
I have a role with a Tier 2 mechanical contractor who work on projects up to around $1m, the projects are fast moving, very involved and need someone with good organisational skills.
You will be working on a range of projects that include universities, schools, local government and city refurbishments.
- Work with a successful and proven operational team
- Direct report to the Director of the business
- Genuine progression options throughout the business
- Great culture with a team of down to earth and hardworking employees who know how to have fun
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensuring that projects are delivered to the correct specifications and required quality / industry standards
- Delivering full design and build projects from estimate handover to commissioning
- Planning work in a way which ensures that key milestones and completion dates are achieved
- Tender event schedules, design management strategy, project planning and Project Management systems
- Predicting cost to completion
- Financial management to include pricing variations
- Client focused & skill to maintain relationships
- Self-motivated person
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
For further information on this position, or to discuss any other openings please apply directly for this role or contact Ollie Ballard on 0447 612 363.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's