|Job Title:||Mechanical Estimator|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Ollie Ballard|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2019 11:40|
HVAC / Mechanical Estimator
Are you looking for that next challenge, pushing yourself to work on more technical projects or simply at a larger business that can offer you the support you're lacking?
If so, please get in contact as I'm currently working with a Tier 1 HVAC contractor who are looking to add to their estimating team.
This business, who work across Australia on some of the largest commercial projects on offer have a rare chance to join their tight knit estimating team. Initially your focus will be within the minor contracts department, working closely with their building performance team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Actively pursue business opportunities in a sales and promotional capacity to add value for new and existing service clients.
- Liaison with clients as required to develop project briefs and scopes of work
- Preparation of designs, specification documents, budget pricing and submissions for building surveyors.
- Preparation of fixed price tender proposal letters and take-off and estimating including liaison with suppliers and subcontractors for pricing
- Support the Project Managers in project delivery including supervision of project draftspersons, review of submissions, commissioning assistance
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Highly effective at working independently
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly proficient in the use of technology, including Microsoft Excel
- Client focused & skill to maintain relationships
- Self-motivated person
- Strong commercial awareness
- Gain experience with a well established but continuously growing Mechanical contractor
- Work within a successful and proven operational team
- Monthly social events
- Progression and view for promotion depending on performance
For further information on this position, or to discuss any other openings please apply directly for this role or contact Ollie Ballard on 0447 612 363.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's