|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Location:||Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$120000 per annum + + package|
|Contact Name:||Ollie Ballard|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 09:41|
Mechanical Engineer (MUST BE A REGISTERED BUILDING PRACTITIONER)
Location - Northern suburbs
About the Business
This successful and well respected Mechanical services contractor have been established for over 20 years, building their name within the install and service industry. They specialise in government funded projects such as hospitals, schools and prisons offering a constantly challenging environment and two days never the same.
They are looking for a passionate and reliable team player to join the business and share in their success.
Why you want to work here
With a focus on employee's growth and development, this company has built a strong community culture with a supportive, easy-going team.
- Flexible working
- Opportunities to take on more responsibility and move into senior positions
- A fun, chilled out work environment
- Attractive salary package
About the role
Reporting to the Director, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- General design within complex and varied projects
- Value and realistic engineering
- Design validation of consultant tender documentation
- Technical procurement and detailing of mechanical engineering designs
- Identification and rectification of engineering issues on site
To be considered
To be considered for this unique opportunity, you must have
- A minimum of 2 years experience within the mechanical/HVAC sector and a demonstrated engineering background in Australia
- The ability to sign off work - Registered building practitioner
- High attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
Applicants must have the right to work and reside in Australia.
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call Ollie Ballard directly on 0447 612 363 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's