|Job Title:||Mechanical Drafter|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$130000 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Ollie Ballard|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2020 10:13|
Location - Melbourne's SE suburbs
About the Business
This well established and constantly evolving mechanical contractor are looking to add to their already successful drafting team. As well as incredibly strong relationships with some of Melbourne's largest builders this business have processes in place that allows people to succeed.
They are looking for a passionate and reliable team player to join the business and share in their success.
Why You Want to Work Here
With a focus on employee's growth and development, this company has built a strong community culture with a supportive, easy-going team.
- Challenging projects
- Opportunities to take on more responsibility and move into senior positions
- Fun but successful culture
- Attractive salary package for the right person
- Opportunity to put yourself through courses as well as work closely with a tight knit team to build on your personal development
About the Role
Reporting to the Construction Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Complete technical reviews and shop drawings
- Providing support to other members of the drafting team to deliver quality designs using AutoCAD and Revit.
- Ensuring the production of project documents that are accurate, clear and concise and compliant
- Coordinating the drawings prepared with those from other drafters
To Be Considered
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, you must have;
- A minimum of 2 years experience within the mechanical/HVAC sector and a demonstrated drafting background in Australia
- Recent experience with AutoCAD or Revit
- High attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
Applicants must have the right to work and reside in Australia.
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call Ollie Ballard directly on 0447 612 363 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's