Maintenance Plumber - Commercial
|Job Title:||Maintenance Plumber - Commercial|
|Location:||Mount Waverley, Victoria|
|Salary:||+ Company Car + Overtime Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Louis Thomas|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2021 18:17|
About the role:
Our client has a commercial & industrial maintenance plumbing position for the right candidate who is looking to take on responsibility.
Predominantly based in Melbourne's Eastern suburbs our client services an extensive portfolio of commercial sites that will keep you engaged in day to day work!
Daily duties include commercial maintenance plumbing (toilet & tap services or replacements, hot water system repairs and installations, leak investigations & blocked drains) You must be able to work independently & apart of a small team.
Providing excellent communication skills between customers, suppliers and employees.
What's in the role for YOU!?:
- Company Vehicle
- Working with a Great Crew ( Typically in teams of 2 )
- High energy culture with quarterly work drinks and activities.
- Company Credit Card
- Competitive hourly rate & overtime rates apply
- On-call Allowances
- Monthly phone allowance
Our clients property portfolio include;
- Factories - Food Manufacturing
- Aged Care Facilities
- Apartment Complexes
- Retail Shop Precincts
What are the job requirements?
- Qualified Plumber
- VBA Registration
- WHS General Induction for the Construction Industry (White Card)
- Drivers licence
- Must have recent experience in maintenance plumbing ( commercial experience)
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have phone with email access
- Must be willing to work OT ( Generous Rates Included )
How will you apply?
Txt or Call Louis on 0426075618 for more details and a direct email
Or Click "apply now" to send through your CV covering your relevant plumbing experience with 1 or 2 trade references.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's