|Job title:||Maintenance Plumber|
|Salary||+ Company Car + OT Bonuses|
|Contact name:||Jack Bartlett|
About the role:
Our client has a residential maintenance plumbing position for the right candidate who is looking to take on responsibility.
Predominantly based in the Metro Area our client services an residential estates and has an excellent system for scheduling and organizing jobs/materials.
Daily duties include maintenance plumbing (toilet & tap services or replacements, hot water system repairs and installations, leak investigations & blocked drains) You must be able to work independently & apart of a small team.
Providing excellent communication skills between customers, suppliers and employees.
- Qualified Plumber
- VBA Registration
- WHS General Induction for the Construction Industry (White Card)
- Drivers licence
- Must have recent experience in maintenance plumbing
- Supply own hand / power tools
- Must be willing to work OT ( Generous Rates Included )
- Leak detection and Investigation
- Roof work
- Burst pipes
- Hot water tank changeovers
- Backflow prevention
- Company Vehicle
- Local Jobs to your location.
- Job Security - never lose work again during a COVID-19 lock down.
- Excellent Salary - with incentives.
- Company Credit Card
- Competitive hourly rate & overtime rates apply
- On-call Allowances
- Monthly phone allowance
How will you apply?
Ideally clicking apply and sending through your CV covering your relevant plumbing experience with 1 or 2 trade references. Or Call Jack - 0499 059 240