|Job Title:||Maintenance Carpenter|
|Salary:||AU$38 - AU$42 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Masson|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 15:41|
About The Company
Fetch are a specialist labour hire agency within the Construction industry. We have dedicated consultants to the Carpentry and Labouring space.
About The Role
Our client specialises in the high end commercial and maintenance space with clients ranging across private and public sectors. A maintenance Carpenter will be responsible for the coordination and completion of preventative, corrective and reactive maintenance ensuring that a high quality standard of work is achieved.
- General Carpentry
- General residential building maintenance & repairs
- Installation of grab rails & ramps
- Window & door lock installations
- Door and window installation & repair
- Small tiling jobs & repairs
- Delivery of day to day repairs and maintenance
Skills and Experience
- Experience in strata, residential or commercial maintenance remedial and construction.
- White card
- Trade qualified Carpenter
- 2-3 years construction experience
- Trades experience beneficial
- Own tools
- Reliable transport
- 2 pay runs per week - Ensuring you never miss your wages
- Leading Labour Hire Rates
- Work with only desirable companies - where employees are part of the team and not seen as casuals
- Focus on long term roles with permanent opportunities
- Fetch PPE
- Regular site visits with coffee and lunches courtesy of Fetch
Workmanship plays a part in any role, however these individuals with the best attitudes can prove to be reliable will never be out of work with Fetch.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's