Leading Hand / Foreman - Landscapes Structures
|Job Title:||Leading Hand / Foreman - Landscapes Structures|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$110000 - AU$130000 per annum + Superannuation & Vehicle|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2021 14:38|
Site Foreman - Civil Landscape
Join a niche concreting specialist delivering landscape packages throughout Melbourne's parks and gardens. We are seeking a skilled foreman with experience in both carpentry & concreting to join the Management team full-time.
You will hold experience in civil landscapes from; parks & gardens, footpaths, foot bridges, in-situ walls, columns and skate parks. As works are throughout Melbourne's community spaces, a Working with Childrens clearance is required, obtainable via local post office.
Responsibilities of the role include:
Leading a team between 10-20 on site based trades, you will be responsible for the daily operations of site, with a clear focus on delivering complex projects at the highest quality time and time again.
This role will suit an individual with career and community focus; delivering unique landscape designs throughout Melbourne with a leadership mindset, you will be open to working on the tools with a can-do-attitude within the structures sector.
- Site Set up, concrete & formwork.
- Ordering and scheduling site materials
- Site permits where required.
- Ability to read complex plans while communicating with clients where variations are in place
- Rostering of trades
- Computer based logging systems, email, Microsoft etc.
- Client liaising and budget forecasting per project.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
This is an opportunity for you to advance your career, join a tight team and benefit from the upcoming growth forecasted, you will join as Foreman on the tolls with career progression and longevity accompanied with an attractive salary.
- 5+ years' experience in leadership-based role around civil landscape projects
- Understanding of formwork, concrete, footbridges, walking tracks, skate parks, stairs, in situ walls, columns and bridge footings
- Demonstrated portfolio with reflective projects, leading jobs through to completion on time and on budget.
- Trade Qualifications in carpentry or concrete, valid driver's license & WWCC
- Available to commence before the end of March 2021 with interviews scheduled over the next 2 weeks.
- Attractive salary package between $110,000 - $130,000 + superannuation + vehicle
- Full time, work life balance working Monday-Friday with a young and dynamic team.
- Work alongside the Director, overseeing all future job plans and progressing within the company.
If this role is of interest to you please apply with an updated CV outlining current projects, a brief outline of your responsibilities and working dates.
Consideration for these roles will be given to applicants that are able to demonstrate the relevant background and experience outlined above Applications open with interviews scheduled over the coming week, this is an immediate requirement with a strong salary offered on commencement.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's