Leading Hand / Foreman | Concrete Structures
|Job Title:||Leading Hand / Foreman | Concrete Structures|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$150000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2020 15:16|
Leading Hand / Foreman
Established concrete structures company operating for over 15 years with experience in the construction industry of both residential & commercial, offering concrete packages including footings, slabs, columns, shockcrete, walls, precast panels, etc.
Specialised projects from mid to high-rise residential with volume housing in demand throughout Melbourne from base level to 15 storeys high, commercial projects, and basements.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Co-ordinate concrete structure on sites from subcontractors, labour, operators
- Experience liaising with subcontractors, leading hands and staff in an approachable manner.
- Scheduling all materials per site while maintaining steady and safe work flow
- Coordinate the work and performance of up to 20+ team members
- Clearly deliver communications and outlined expectations to the team and management
- Roll out OHS / toolbox with staff ensuring OHS is followed daily
- Time management in accordance to budget, construction program, scheduling
- Identify variations with reputable delivery history.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Trade qualified with extensive experience in concrete structures
- Demonstrated experience as Leading Hand / Foreman in recent career
- Previous experience within formwork / structures
- Immediately available, open to 6 days a week Melbourne based
Strong staff retention rates are what our client prides themselves on, offering a fulltime opportunity with opportunity to grow within the company.
Reporting directly to the General Manager you will be offered an attractive salary package between $130,000 - $150,000 + superannuation + travel allowance.
This role will suit an individual with jobs focus; work within Inner Melbourne with flexibility to travel where required, available to start immediately, open to working on the tools with a can-do-attitude within the structures sector.
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly with an updated CV outlining current projects, value of structures package or yard delivery include a brief outline of your responsibilities.
Consideration for these roles will be given to applicants that are able to demonstrate the relevant background and experience outlined above.
Please apply below or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491267577 CVs sent direct
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's