Leading Hand - Concrete Structures
|Job Title:||Leading Hand - Concrete Structures|
|Location:||Chirnside Park, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$130000 per annum + + SUperannuation|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2021 08:55|
Join a Concrete specialist delivering the 'full concrete package' here in Melbourne! If you are interested in progressing your career a fulltime role is now available for an experienced Concrete Leading Hand to join a reputable structures specialist working heavily within the tier 2-3 space.
You will need a minimum of 2-4+ years operating as a Leading Hand and experience delivering packages throughout Melbourne including, formwork, concrete pumping, footings, slabs, columns, shotcrete, walls, precast panels over Melbourne's Commercial & Residential space.
With several projects due to commence on Melbourne's South East the successful Leading Hand will be allocated to an upcoming project located in Chirnside Park with several developments underway.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Assist Foreman and Project Managers with delivering projects on time and in budget
- Manage day to day works - oversee current staff members and manage concrete & formwork crew on site
- Read plans and set out work accordingly
- Ensure worksite is operated safely in accordance with project SWMS
- Complete documentation and compliance on site as required
- Participate in audits, meetings, sign-offs, safety inspections, staff meetings & more.
As the ideal applicant, you will have:
- Australian Driver's license and own transport
- 2-4 years experience as a leading hand in a similar role
- Strong planning, leadership and organisation skills
- White card & any other relevant industry tickets
- Self motivated with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ambition and drive to progress in career
- Focus on OHS
- Strong staff retention rates and strong work culture!
- Offering a fulltime opportunity with a work life balance joining a team of up to 150 employees.
- Reporting directly to the Construction Manager & Managing Director you will be offered an attractive salary between $100,00-$125,000 +superannuation (RDOs included)
- Quarterly staff events, BBQs, social events with a supportive management team
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly with an updated CV outlining current projects, value of structures package or yard delivery include a brief outline of your responsibilities.
Consideration for these roles will be given to applicants that are able to demonstrate the relevant background and experience outlined above.
Please apply below or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491267577 for a confidential conversation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Foreman | Concrete Structures
AU$150000 - AU$161000 per annum + + Superannuation + Vehicle
Contract Administrator - full concrete & footing packages
AU$95000 - AU$120000 per annum + + Superannuation
Transport Manager - Precast
Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$90000 - AU$110000 per annum