|Job title:||Lathams Road|
|Location:||Carrum Downs, Victoria|
|Contact name:||Phil Underdown|
Project - LATHAMS ROAD UPGRADE
Available roles: Civil Labourer / Plant Operator / Electrical Spotter / Cleaner
- 6 days a week + penalty rates
- Long term project on strong OHS focussed site
- Learn new skills including machines (rollers, excavator + more)
Major road upgrade requires multi-skilled workers for this varied role. Project will be running until end of 2023
About the business
Fetch Recruitment is currently partnered with a leading civil contractor to assist in construction of the Lathams Road Upgrade project. We have multiple opportunities currently with our client for experienced workers to gain long term employment. There will be consistent work for the right people with plenty of overtime.
About the role
- Laying conduits & pipes
- Operating Excavators, Loaders, Rollers, Graders & more.
- For Excavator - boxing roads, trenching, bulk work, loading trucks, detailed work, final trim
- For Electrical Spotter - spotting machines (in-ground services, overhead powerlines)
- Working alongside footpath crew
- Assisting concreters with manual handling, boxing up, spreading crushed rock and laying steel mesh.
- Using power tools such as Wacker packers, jack hammers & concrete saws (if confident)
- Installing / cleaning pits
Skills and experience
- Strong background in civil construction
- Plant tickets essential for all machine work
- Australian Driver's license and own transport
- White Card
- Electrical Spotter - ESV card, First Aid & CPR
- Experience on road and/or subdivision projects
- OHS focussed
There are opportunities for people who excel in these roles to progress into further plant operator positions and also leading hand roles. If you are career driven and want to develop then this is the role for you.
If you are interested in this project and have the relevant experience, please click "apply now" to forward a copy of your resume. Please note due to the large number of applicants on successful candidates will be contacted.