|Job Title:||Landscape Architect|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Iliopoulos|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2020 14:09|
My client is an established firm within not just the Melbourne market, but also nationally. The provide architectural, interior design and landscape services across multiple sectors while focusing on commercial, institutional and community based projects.
The not only pride themselves on their inclusive culture and their long standing employees but their ability to withstand any crisis and continue to have a strong pipeline of work. They offer security and list of people exceeding 5-10 years with the business.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive, hard-working individual with excellent teamworking and communication capabilities.
Skills and experience
- Revit proficiancy
- Degree in landscape architecture or equivalent
- 5 years' experience
- Strong design skills in built and open space strategy
- Understanding of physical, social, ecological and economic impacts of design
Your new role
- Collaborating with the office and external architects to deliver landscape projects
- Take the lead on the landscape sector
- Deliver documentation in Revit
- Join a fantastic design firm that promotes collaboration and work life balance
- Project variety in regard to size and type; high profile projects
- Work alongside a team of talented and passionate design professionals
If you meet the listed requirements, please contact Vicki Iliopoulos (Consultant | Architecture) 0455 332 813 or email with your resume and folio of work.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's