|Job title:||Landscape Architect|
|Salary||AU$70000 - AU$100000 per annum + Plus Overtime Pay|
|Contact name:||Lee Stevens|
A highly acclaimed Landscape and Urban Design practice. Over the past fifteen years they've delivered a wide range of projects across a variety of public and private typologies both nationally and internationally.
- Landscape Architect to develop in a project focused leader.
- Mentoring junior staff
- Reporting into Senior Landscape Architects
- Dealing with clients and sub-consultants whilst being aware of the agreed design outcome
Skills to Succeed
- Tertiary qualification in Landscape Architecture
- 5+ years post graduate industry experience
- Strong design ethic and sensibility
- Clear communication (written, graphic and verbal) skills
- Experience in delivering or being part a broad range of projects from concept through to contract documentation
- Excellent skills in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, Revit, 3D modelling (Rhino/Sketch Up preferred)
- A desire to broadly develop your skills as an LA and ultimately lead and manage projects
What you will get in return
The opportunity to work on design focused flagship projects. Fun and super collaborative work environment. Healthy salary and continuous learning opportunities.
You must have working rights in Australia.
If you meet the listed requirements, please contact Lee Stevens on 0404 273 760 or email with your resume and folio of work.
If you feel this role isn't the right fit, please still contact Lee and he will discuss other roles and provide advice to help achieve your career goals.
Job has Expired