|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$28 - AU$40 per hour + + TRAVEL + SUPER + OVERTIME|
|Start Date:||IMMEDIATE START|
|Contact Name:||Leo Clatworthy|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 10:41|
Full Job Description
Our client is a leading Asphalt company, covering Roads, Subdivisions & Car Parks. They focus on mid-large-scale projects and are currently one of the most desirable companies to work with.
- 12 Months Experience Asphalting
- Ability use a Rake, Roller, Paver or Skid Steer, understanding of patterns
- HR/HC License (not essential)
- Experience with Paving (not essential)
- Ability to work unsupervised
- 2 x Pay Runs Per Week
- Opportunity to Progress into Lead-Hand Position
- Multiple Projects with Client
- Temp-Perm Opportunity
- Leading Pay Rates
- Roller or Skid operating
- Work Unsupervised
The client require experienced Labourers to work on an ongoing casual basis. Usually 3-6 months casual with the opportunity to go perm (if desirable).
If you are interested in this position then please contact Leo on 0420 958 825.