|Location:||Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$30 - AU$38 per hour + + SUPER + OVERTIME (50+ HOURS WEEKS)|
|Contact Name:||Leo Clatworthy|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2020 15:54|
Full Job Description
Our client is a leading Asphalt company, covering Roads & Car Parks. They focus on small-mid-scale projects and are currently one of the most desirable companies to work with.
- 12 Months Experience Asphalting
- Ability use a Rake, Roller, Paver or Skid Steer
- HR/HC License (not essential)
- Experience with Paving (not essential)
- Ability to work unsupervised
- 2 x Pay Runs Per Week
- Opportunity to Progress into Lead-Hand Position
- Multiple Projects with Client
- Temp-Perm Opportunity
- Leading Pay Rates
- Labouring (Rake etc)
- Roller or Skid operating
- Patch work
The client require experienced Labourers to work on an ongoing casual basis. Usually 3-6 months casual with the opportunity to go perm (if desirable).
If you are interested in this position then please contact Leo on 0420 958 825.