|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$28 - AU$40 per hour + + TRAVEL + SUPER + OVERTIME|
|Start Date:||IMMEDIATE START|
|Contact Name:||Leo Clatworthy|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2019 10:45|
Full Job Description
Our client is a leading Asphalt company, covering Roads & Car Parks. They focus on mid-large-scale projects and are currently one of the most desirable companies to work with.
- 12 Months Experience Asphalting
- Ability use a Rake, Roller, Paver or Skid Steer
- HR/HC License (not essential)
- Experience with Paving (not essential)
- Ability to work unsupervised
- 2 x Pay Runs Per Week
- Opportunity to Progress into Lead-Hand Position
- Multiple Projects with Client
- Temp-Perm Opportunity
- Leading Pay Rates
- Labouring (Rake etc)
- Roller or Skid operating
- Patch work
The client require experienced Labourers to work on an ongoing casual basis. Usually 3-6 months casual with the opportunity to go perm (if desirable).
If you are interested in this position then please contact Leo on 0420 958 825.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's