|Location:||Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$28 - AU$30 per hour + SUPER + OVERTIME + TRAVEL|
|Contact name:||Leo Clatworthy|
Full Job Description
Our client is a leading Civil company, focused mainly on Major Roads, Subdivisions & Landscaping. They deliver on mid-large-scale projects and are currently one of the most desirable Civil companies to work with. Due to the types of works, we require applicants to be OH&S focused and have an outstanding attitude on site.
- 1 year experience on Civil Road Projects essential
- Reliable & fantastic work ethic
- Ability to follow instructions from Foreman & Supervisors
- Ability to Work Unsupervised
- Tickets: Roller, Loader, Skid, Excavator (not essential)
- 2 x Pay Runs Per Week
- Opportunity to Progress within The Business
- Multiple Projects with Client
- Temp-Perm Opportunity
- Leading Pay Rates
- Skilled Labouring/ TA Work
- Pit & Pipe
- Work alongside pipe layers & operators
The client require experienced labourers to work on an ongoing casual basis. Usually upto 12 months casual with the opportunity to go perm (if desirable).
If you are interested in this position then please contact Leo on 0420 958 825.