|Location:||Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$28 - AU$30 per hour + SUPER + OVERTIME + TRAVEL|
|Contact Name:||Leo Clatworthy|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2020 09:06|
Full Job Description
Our client is a leading Civil company, focused mainly on Roads, Subdivisions & Utilities. They deliver on mid-large-scale projects and are currently one of the most desirable Civil companies to work with. Due to the types of works, we require applicants to be OH&S focused and have an outstanding attitude on site.
- 1 Year Experience on Civil Projects
- Ability to Assist Excavators to Dig Around Live Sevices
- Experience with Skilled Labouring Works
- Ability to Work Unsupervised
- 2 x Pay Runs Per Week
- Opportunity to Progress within The Business
- Multiple Projects with Client
- Temp-Perm Opportunity
- Leading Pay Rates
- Skilled Labouring
- Work as Part of a Team
The client require experienced labourers to work on an ongoing casual basis. Usually 3-6 months casual with the opportunity to go perm (if desirable).
If you are interested in this position then please contact Leo on 0420 958 825.