|Location:||Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$28 - AU$30 per hour + SUPER + OVERTIME + TRAVEL|
|Contact Name:||Leo Clatworthy|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2020 09:06|
Full Job Description
Our client is a leading Civil company, focused mainly on Roads, Subdivisions & Utilities. They deliver on mid-large-scale projects and are currently one of the most desirable Civil companies to work with. Due to the types of works, we require applicants to be OH&S focused and have an outstanding attitude on site.
- 1 Year Experience on Civil Projects
- Ability to Assist Excavators to Dig Around Live Sevices
- Experience with Skilled Labouring Works
- Ability to Work Unsupervised
- 2 x Pay Runs Per Week
- Opportunity to Progress within The Business
- Multiple Projects with Client
- Temp-Perm Opportunity
- Leading Pay Rates
- Skilled Labouring
- Work as Part of a Team
The client require experienced labourers to work on an ongoing casual basis. Usually 3-6 months casual with the opportunity to go perm (if desirable).
If you are interested in this position then please contact Leo on 0420 958 825.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's