|Job Title:||Lab Technician|
|Location:||Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$30 - AU$40 per hour + + SUPER + TRAVEL + OVERTIME|
|Contact Name:||Leo Clatworthy|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2020 17:15|
Full Job Description
Our client is a leading Asphalt company, covering Minor Roads & Car Parks. They focus on small-mid-scale projects and are currently one of the most desirable companies to work with.
- Qualification in either Science, Engineering or Materials (Pavement Materials or Asphalt most desirable)
- Competent technical ability and attention to detail
- Knowledge/ experience in one of the following technology areas is desirable; Asphalt, Materials, Soils & Stabilisation, Pavement Preservation Materials, Product Design and Formulation
- Exposure to working in a Civil Engineering Technology Laboratory environment and quality system
- Ability to work unsupervised
- 2 x Pay Runs Per Week
- Opportunity to Progress
- Multiple Projects with Client
- Temp-Perm Opportunity
- Leading Pay Rates
- Sampling & Sample Prep
- Testing, Training, Research, Reporting, Maintenance
- Machine Operating
The client is currently conducting interviews so please forward your resume & cover letter and I will be in touch if succusful.
If you are interested in this position then please contact Leo on 0420 958 825.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's