Junior Supervisor / Estimator
|Job Title:||Junior Supervisor / Estimator|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2020 16:40|
National building company that specialises in commercial and domestic insurance repairs and assessments. With operations throughout NSW, QLD and Victoria, my client are continuing to experience significant growth and business success. Due to this growth we are now seeking an experienced trades person looking to step into an Estimator role. You will need to have broad site exposure within the residential industry. It is important you have good computer skills. You in turn will be offered an opportunity to be part of their close knit team in Melbourne.
This role will be focusing on residential insurance repair projects (volume). Due to my clients well-structured and organised work model, you will be responsible for;
- Inspecting building damage to domestic insured properties.
- Investigating the cause of loss or damage
- Quantifying the repairs
- Determining the best method of repair
- Estimating the cost of repair
- Supervising the repair process
- Report writing
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Tertiary carpentry trade qualification to back up your experience preferred
- Experience with residential projects from renovation and new builds.
- Ideally previous knowledge of the building insurance market (Not crutial)
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced team environment with the ability to manage competing priorities with a calm and professional approach
- Strong systems, operational and reporting skills with a willingness to work flexible hours and be adaptable to changed routines from time to time
- A current drivers license with a clean driving history
This is an organisation with a great culture and continued growth nationally. They offer career progression, support and competitive benefits.
If this is sounds like something you are interested in please click 'apply now' and send your cv to Charlotte. Respectully, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's