|Job title:||Junior Site Manager | Luxury Residential|
|Salary||AU$90000 - AU$120000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Charlotte Quaife|
About the Business
This builder specialises in high-end residential construction and is a prestigious name in the Melbourne market. They have been in operation for over 5 years and have a highly successful track record of delivering residential masterpieces up to $15M on time and within budget. This is a company that offers a fantastic training and development program for up and coming carpentry professionals who are ready to take the next step into supervising.
About the Job
- Managing one architectural build at a time from $5M - $10M
- Locations are spread across the affluent inner suburbs of Melbourne (Toorak, Prahran, South Yarra, Sandringham, Malvern)
- Arranging trades and quality assurance
- Working closely with an experienced PM
- Must have 4+ years experience as a carpenter working on architectural residential or commercial projects
- Carpentry qualified
- Passion for architecturally designed projects
- Keen eye for detail
- Ambitious and driven personality, ready to take the next step
Why You Want to Work Here
- Well-known name in the luxury residential game
- Supportive work culture and leadership team
- Well-structured and well-run company to ensure jobs run smoothly and follow process
- Generous bonus scheme for employees
- Exceptional Work Life balance - get your family time back!
- Low staff turnover
If you believe your skill set is a match for this opportunity, please send your up to date CV to Charlotte at or give me a call on 0447 056 001 for a confidential discussion. Respectfully, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Looking forward to hearing from you.